abby's blog

Friday, August 29, 2008

V is for Vacation

The Wade family is going on vacation and we are leaving in only a couple of hours! I'm so super duper excited that I just can't even walk straight - wait, maybe that was the chocolate milk I drank this morning that gave me an extra boost in my step, ha! Me, Mommy and Daddy are packing right now and leaving for the beach today around lunch time. And I've packed all the essentials - Minnie, my blanket, diapers, my BAMA cheer leader uniform and my pineapple shirt! It's gonna be great - the water, the food, the football, the shopping, everything! I hope every one reading this has a great Labor Day vacation because I sure will...see you on Monday night when I get back home!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa Lou Hoo said...

What a cute picture- I hope you guys have a great vacation and next time maybe you can ship that suitcase up this way!!!

August 30, 2008 at 7:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home