Tick tock, you don't stop!
Well, I'm not really sure where time goes when it flies but me, Mommy and Daddy can't believe that it's been almost three full days since we told you what's been happening....so, in a nutshell:
Wednesday nig
ht - Ms. Paige came to church to stay with me in the nursery while Mommy and Daddy went to Business Meeting. She was sooo much fun and I didn't want to leave her. After a while, I finally kissed her goodbye and got in the car to go back home. Then I grabbed a quick bath and headed to bed.
Thursday - School! Yea! It was a great day and I had a ton of fun....although I came home with a case of the sniffles. But I had fun while I was at school and other than some sneezing and a runny nose, it was a great week to start off the school year. When Mommy came to pick me up, we made a surprise stop on the way home to Meemaw's house. She was so happy to see me. But I
don't know what she liked best - finding out I can say "Meemaw" or having me read one of my favorite books to her. (Mommy said the part she liked the best was when Meemaw let me eat some of her "candy" a.k.a. prunes and within only a couple of hours it did away with my constipation and potty troubles for sure!!!!) When we finally got home, Daddy came home from his office and we had another dinner on the grill night - yum! Then I hit the bed early since I was exhausted. But...I was up about an hour later screaming. It ended up being a weird night with me, Mommy and Daddy all in the guest room (of all places!) watching our favorite swimmer at the Olympics while I was sicky-poo. Finally Daddy took me back to bed and I slept pretty good.
Friday - I was up earlier than normal and Mommy gave me a dose of my medicine. My 18 month pictures were rescheduled (again! Although NO ONE has told Mommy they want any so this is your last chance to comment, email or tell her!) because the scratch on my face (from the 1st day of school) hasn't gone away. And that was fine with me because I was puny all morning anyway. Me and Mommy finally went to Office Depot for an errand and then a stop by one of my favorite places...Ra Ra and Aunt Carol's house. I get into everything over there - all the electronics, the blocks, the toys, the books...oh, and the pictures! I decided to feng shui their family portraits, ha ha! We finally came home for lunch and my nap (still on one a day - from about 11:45 to about 2 PM - awesome!!!!). When I woke up, Mommy told me I was going to get a visit that night from Nana and Papa. They asked if I could tag along with them to dinner and their grocery shopping and Mommy and Daddy said yes! I had a fun time, thanks guys! When I came back home around 7 PM, I sat with Mommy and Daddy while they were eating dinner...hm, they grilled out without me! And it was ribs this time! No fair you two! Then Daddy gave me a bath and I was exhausted...so I fell asleep and it was a peaceful night...until 5 AM but I fell right back asleep until 7 AM.
Saturday - So, here we are....it's the weekend! Some people relax, some sleep, some sit around - do we? NO! Mommy was up and out the door early for a super cool class she took to learn how to make me pretty hair bows...she loved it! So guess what that meant for me? A day with Daddy all to myself! We hung out all morning and even through lunch. Then I snagged a nap to get ready for my big afternoon - it was Cousin Whitney's birthday party! Although I slept through the first half of the party, it was so much fun. We had a pretty present for her that I helped Mommy pick out all by myself! Her 3rd birthday isn't actually until Monday but today was the big family Hannah Montana party!!! It was the "best of both worlds!" Ha ha! I especially loved the parts that included singing with Cousin Whitney, sitting with Aunt Heather and getting some of her ice cream and jumping with Uncle Rickey!


Tonight we're going to have some dinner, watch some Olympics and get a good night sleep so we are all ready for church tomorrow! Toodles!
P.S. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to two of my favorite people - Gramercy and Papa Doc! They're in Denver celebrating their anniversary today! Have a great day you too and don't forget to check your mail when you get home! I love you!!!!
Wednesday nig
ht - Ms. Paige came to church to stay with me in the nursery while Mommy and Daddy went to Business Meeting. She was sooo much fun and I didn't want to leave her. After a while, I finally kissed her goodbye and got in the car to go back home. Then I grabbed a quick bath and headed to bed.Thursday - School! Yea! It was a great day and I had a ton of fun....although I came home with a case of the sniffles. But I had fun while I was at school and other than some sneezing and a runny nose, it was a great week to start off the school year. When Mommy came to pick me up, we made a surprise stop on the way home to Meemaw's house. She was so happy to see me. But I
don't know what she liked best - finding out I can say "Meemaw" or having me read one of my favorite books to her. (Mommy said the part she liked the best was when Meemaw let me eat some of her "candy" a.k.a. prunes and within only a couple of hours it did away with my constipation and potty troubles for sure!!!!) When we finally got home, Daddy came home from his office and we had another dinner on the grill night - yum! Then I hit the bed early since I was exhausted. But...I was up about an hour later screaming. It ended up being a weird night with me, Mommy and Daddy all in the guest room (of all places!) watching our favorite swimmer at the Olympics while I was sicky-poo. Finally Daddy took me back to bed and I slept pretty good.Friday - I was up earlier than normal and Mommy gave me a dose of my medicine. My 18 month pictures were rescheduled (again! Although NO ONE has told Mommy they want any so this is your last chance to comment, email or tell her!) because the scratch on my face (from the 1st day of school) hasn't gone away. And that was fine with me because I was puny all morning anyway. Me and Mommy finally went to Office Depot for an errand and then a stop by one of my favorite places...Ra Ra and Aunt Carol's house. I get into everything over there - all the electronics, the blocks, the toys, the books...oh, and the pictures! I decided to feng shui their family portraits, ha ha! We finally came home for lunch and my nap (still on one a day - from about 11:45 to about 2 PM - awesome!!!!). When I woke up, Mommy told me I was going to get a visit that night from Nana and Papa. They asked if I could tag along with them to dinner and their grocery shopping and Mommy and Daddy said yes! I had a fun time, thanks guys! When I came back home around 7 PM, I sat with Mommy and Daddy while they were eating dinner...hm, they grilled out without me! And it was ribs this time! No fair you two! Then Daddy gave me a bath and I was exhausted...so I fell asleep and it was a peaceful night...until 5 AM but I fell right back asleep until 7 AM.
Saturday - So, here we are....it's the weekend! Some people relax, some sleep, some sit around - do we? NO! Mommy was up and out the door early for a super cool class she took to learn how to make me pretty hair bows...she loved it! So guess what that meant for me? A day with Daddy all to myself! We hung out all morning and even through lunch. Then I snagged a nap to get ready for my big afternoon - it was Cousin Whitney's birthday party! Although I slept through the first half of the party, it was so much fun. We had a pretty present for her that I helped Mommy pick out all by myself! Her 3rd birthday isn't actually until Monday but today was the big family Hannah Montana party!!! It was the "best of both worlds!" Ha ha! I especially loved the parts that included singing with Cousin Whitney, sitting with Aunt Heather and getting some of her ice cream and jumping with Uncle Rickey!


Tonight we're going to have some dinner, watch some Olympics and get a good night sleep so we are all ready for church tomorrow! Toodles!
P.S. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to two of my favorite people - Gramercy and Papa Doc! They're in Denver celebrating their anniversary today! Have a great day you too and don't forget to check your mail when you get home! I love you!!!!


2 Comments:
I want a picture! I didn't read the other post til yesterday, so I thought I was too late :)
Jamie!
Ms. Jamie....
Then me and Mommy will definitely get you one when we take our pics next week! So far it's just you and my Mommy & Daddy that want pictures of me - I love my professional pictures! And soon I'm gonna get one in my Kid Kopter shirt too, I promise!!!! Luv, Abbers
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home