A ya wiki, B ya wiki, C ya wiki...
It's official - I speak Hawaiian! Ha ha - just kidding! But did you know that "wiki wiki" means quickly? And that's how I'm going to have to type this blog because it's almost dinner time and I'm not missing any meals...even though I am still only 25 pounds and haven't gained even one ounce in the last 3 months! This morning when I woke up, guess who was talking to me? Daddy! That silly goof was wearing pants that reminded me of Papere and made me and Mommy's hearts smile. But soon Daddy left for work and me and Mommy headed back to PBC for our 3rd day on Outrigger Island. It was a blast! In case you haven't heard from my previous posts, I'm in the nursery class. There are three of us on roll - me, Denesa and Jenna. Our teachers are Ms. Elaine and Ms. Henrietta. Today we played, snacked, watched a video and slept - ha! A perfect day in the nursery! When Mommy came to get me, she reminded me that JJ was coming home with me for another few hours while she went to teach. We had a blast playing at home but soon Mommy was home and we made a put stop by Ms. Danita's house and guess what was up? Their big water slide...so of course we played, and swam, and went down the slides, and crawled through the tunnel...it's so awesome! Me and Denesa even played in the sand box when crazy Mommy was on the trampoline. But it started to get cloudy so we took JJ to her home and then headed back to our house. Now it's thundering and I'm getting a bit hungry...and since dinner's almost ready, that's perfect timing! Talk to you later!










1 Comments:
The shuttle at the Honolulu airport is called the Wiki Wiki!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home