abby's blog

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I'm a Wave Rider!

Outrigger Island is soooo super cool! I had the best day there today! It started off with Mommy picking up Mr. Eric (no, not Daddy but our other friend from church, Mr. Eric - who turned 10 a couple of months ago) and he joined us for breakfast and a ride to church. Then it was a fun day of playing, singing and learning with Ms. Elaine (my teacher). And I even got to sneak in a morning nap - yea, says Mommy! Ha ha! After Outrigger Island was over, JJ (a.k.a. Ms. Jess) and I headed back home while Mommy went to the high school to teach. I played and played with JJ - and even posed for a few pictures. Mommy asked if I would post one particular one that just made her laugh when she saw it because sometimes I'm just too cute of a poser! Ha! Anyway, a couple of hours later, Mommy was home and we all got in our swimsuits, lotioned up and hit Aunt Carol's pool with her and Cousin Logan. My favorite parts were the super soakers, seeing Mommy jump off the diving board and jumping into the pool from the sides. But then, right there on the pool steps, I filled up my diaper and got so exhausted doing so it was time to come home and rest.

Which I did...until Mommy reminded me she had to be prosecutor tonight and I was going to have to tag along! We were only there for a short time and then headed home to Daddy and dinner time! Daddy was gone all day teaching a seminar in Montgomery so I sure was glad to see him tonight! Eventually it was time for my bath and now I'm ready for bed. Tomorrow's another day at Outrigger Island and I'm going to go get my rest so I'm ready...especially since the nursery kiddos (me, Denesa and Jenna) are going to be practicing tomorrow for our class performance Friday night at Parent's Night celebration - wait til you see us!

P.S. Guess what came in the mail today? A present for me from a contest I won! My friend, Jane Ritchie (whose Mommy is Ms. Mary Abigail and went to law school with Mommy and Daddy) lives out in California but will be in Alabama in a couple of weeks - yea! She has a new Beta fish and was having a contest for the best name...and guess who won? ME! Jane Ritchie sent me a prize today for winning the contest...a cool fish bath sponge! Thanks JR! Hope to see you in a couple of weeks!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mary Frances said...

I absolutely love the expression in the first picture. You can just see the attitude...priceless!

Congrats on winning JR's contest. I can't wait to see her and her mommy either!!

June 11, 2008 at 9:14 AM  
Blogger Chad, Jana, Alex, and Jorja said...

Abby... you are a little glamour girl! I love, love, love the pose!

June 11, 2008 at 9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home