abby's blog

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Thirsty Thursday

This morning I woke up bright and early ready for my big day with Mommy and Ms. Jess - who I now call "JJ" because I get "Jess" and "yes" confused and it was a day full of head nods and laughter about that! So...we picked up JJ around 9:15 AM and headed to the courthouse. Mommy had a short hearing so me and JJ just tagged along. While Mommy was with the Judge, me and JJ went to the Sheriff's Department (where JJ's Daddy, Mr. Gerald) works. Everyone there loved me! And guess what I became? A Dale County Junior Deputy - I have the badge and all to prove it too! Ha! When we finally left the courthouse, we decided it was time for shopping and lunch...after a few short Shoe Station and Target trips later, we took JJ on her first visit to a Cracker Barrell. I had to show her the cool rocking chairs outside that I like to sit in - especially the itsy-bitsy BAMA ones. Then we went inside and I begged Mommy for chicken and dumplings -and managed to eat almost all of them...along with some of JJ's food! I have the best table manners (HA!)....see:



During lunch I also drank, and drank, and drank and drank about 4 glasses of water! Needless to say, I had wet diapers coming out the wazoo today! By the time we got home, I was ready to sleep! And I did...until about 5 PM when I woke you ready to go back out again. I wasn't really too hungry but we had a special dinner date - with AUNT LYNNE from Gadsden! She's in town with Ms. Sharon so we stopped by Ms. Sharon's house to say hello and then headed to Hunts for dinner. On the way home I was getting really sleepy and asked Mommy if we could hurry up and post this so I can jump in the bed....hope everyone had as much fun today as I did! Night night!

P.S. I've got good news and sad news....here's the good news first...Ms. Katie found out her Little Bit is a girl! Yea! I can't wait to have a new girlfriend this fall! Congrats, Ms. Katie...now, the sad news is that Cousin Avery is sick sick sick and can't visit us this weekend. She has an ear infection and tummy problems. In fact, even Uncle Joe is sick! Yuck! So, they've postponed their trip for a couple of weeks and I'll get to see them later, just not tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary Frances said...

From the video it looks like you're going to be a lefty. YAY!!!!!!!!!!

June 6, 2008 at 2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home