Outrigger Island
O-I, Oh I'm living God's unshakable truth...and if you don't know the tune to that phrase, then you haven't been joining me at PBC's awesome Vacation Bible School this su
mmer. It's on Outrigger Island and it's sooo cool! There are three of us in my class - me, Jenna and Denesa...obviously we're the tiniest class in both size and age! We kicked the Outrigger Island trip off last night with a fancy luau in our Fellowship Hall. Everyone was there and it was a blast! There was BBQ, oodles and oodles of fruit, chips, dips, drinks and even Hula Hooping! I wore my 3-D monkey hula shirt and people said it was so cute! I got to hang out with Mommy and some of the youth group that will be volunteers at this week's VBS. After a great luau, me, Mommy and Daddy headed home and I fell sound asle
ep. Then we were up early this morning and at the church by 7:30 AM helping Ms. Carolyn and Mr. Jackie in the Fellowship Hall. Then it was time for VBS to really get down to business! I had a blast in my class - even when Mommy's class (fifteen first graders - whew!) came to get me to join them at the Snack Shack! Mommy said it reminded her of eating outside at the Belly Deli but I told her I'd have to take her word for it! Ha! I got to visit the Recreation Reef, Craft Cabana (where Ms. Katie is working!), Music Falls and my favorite - the Worship Rally Lagoon where Mommy did tons of talking. I had a great first day at VBS and when it was over I found out the day wasn't done...me, Mommy and Ms. Hayley headed over to Ms. Paige and Ms. Lynn's house to go swimming. It was fun but I was exhausted so after about an hour, I wanted to go home...where I slept all afternoon, ha! Daddy got home a little while ago and gave me a bath so I'm ready for bedtime and another fun day of VBS tomorrow - and rumor has it a fun afternoon with Ms. Jess and then maybe some more swimming at Aunt Carol's, I can't wait! I hope tomorrow gets here "wiki wiki" - ha ha ha!
mmer. It's on Outrigger Island and it's sooo cool! There are three of us in my class - me, Jenna and Denesa...obviously we're the tiniest class in both size and age! We kicked the Outrigger Island trip off last night with a fancy luau in our Fellowship Hall. Everyone was there and it was a blast! There was BBQ, oodles and oodles of fruit, chips, dips, drinks and even Hula Hooping! I wore my 3-D monkey hula shirt and people said it was so cute! I got to hang out with Mommy and some of the youth group that will be volunteers at this week's VBS. After a great luau, me, Mommy and Daddy headed home and I fell sound asle
ep. Then we were up early this morning and at the church by 7:30 AM helping Ms. Carolyn and Mr. Jackie in the Fellowship Hall. Then it was time for VBS to really get down to business! I had a blast in my class - even when Mommy's class (fifteen first graders - whew!) came to get me to join them at the Snack Shack! Mommy said it reminded her of eating outside at the Belly Deli but I told her I'd have to take her word for it! Ha! I got to visit the Recreation Reef, Craft Cabana (where Ms. Katie is working!), Music Falls and my favorite - the Worship Rally Lagoon where Mommy did tons of talking. I had a great first day at VBS and when it was over I found out the day wasn't done...me, Mommy and Ms. Hayley headed over to Ms. Paige and Ms. Lynn's house to go swimming. It was fun but I was exhausted so after about an hour, I wanted to go home...where I slept all afternoon, ha! Daddy got home a little while ago and gave me a bath so I'm ready for bedtime and another fun day of VBS tomorrow - and rumor has it a fun afternoon with Ms. Jess and then maybe some more swimming at Aunt Carol's, I can't wait! I hope tomorrow gets here "wiki wiki" - ha ha ha!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home