Aloha!
Did you know that aloha means both hello and goodbye? That's only one of the things that I learned on Outrigger Island this week. I had the BEST time at Vacation Bible School! It was so much fun and even bigger and better than last year! Today was our last day and my favorite two places I visited today were the Recreation Reef and Snack Shack! And guess who else was working on Outrigger Island today? Daddy! He was helping teach the 3rd and 4th graders - he was even doing the songs and hula dances with them! Mommy and all of the youth had to sneak a peak at Daddy dancing and they giggled and giggled! All of us - me, Mommy and Daddy sure were excited this week about VBS and it was a big success! After it was over this afternoon, the three of us packed up in Mommy's 4Runner, grabbed JJ, and headed to lunch. Then Daddy went home to do some yard work while me, Mommy and JJ went to Ms. Paige's house to swim. It was so much fun! I must have dunked and gone under about 30 times! And I loved jumping off the HUGE 4 person yellow float into the pool! But it started thundering so we all got out of the pool and decided to head home. Me and Mommy stopped by and saw Ms. Carolyn for a minute and the three of us got caught in the biggest rain storm ever! It finally stopped raining at nighttime - just in time for the PARENTS NIGHT
on Outrigger Island! Everyone came back to church tonight for a big celebration in the Worship Rally Lagoon. All of the classes got to put on a performance and the nursery's was the best! Wanna know what we girls did? We put on a fashion show displaying all of the beautiful types of fashion there was on Outrigger Island. I loved my grass skirt and lei "ta tas" (ha ha Ms. Teri!) Me, Denesa and Jenna looks adorable and everyone loved us! After lots of snacks and hanging out we realized it was 9 PM so we headed home. I'm going straight to sleep because tomorrow is a big day - softball tourney, visit to the grand opening of Babies R Us and a shopping trip with Mommy. Whew, I'm already tired just thinking about what we're going to be doing tomorrow! Night night!
on Outrigger Island! Everyone came back to church tonight for a big celebration in the Worship Rally Lagoon. All of the classes got to put on a performance and the nursery's was the best! Wanna know what we girls did? We put on a fashion show displaying all of the beautiful types of fashion there was on Outrigger Island. I loved my grass skirt and lei "ta tas" (ha ha Ms. Teri!) Me, Denesa and Jenna looks adorable and everyone loved us! After lots of snacks and hanging out we realized it was 9 PM so we headed home. I'm going straight to sleep because tomorrow is a big day - softball tourney, visit to the grand opening of Babies R Us and a shopping trip with Mommy. Whew, I'm already tired just thinking about what we're going to be doing tomorrow! Night night!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home