Fashionista!
OK, so obviously we've been taking a "blogging break" for a little while. Mommy says she'd like to tell everyone I've been with her on vacation again, but we've just been having a nice few days to ourselves! Now that we're back on blogger (and obviously making a brighter fashion statement than before - which Mommy says is so my style since I'm such a little fashionista with clothing and shoes, ha!), we've got tons of things going on! Daddy finally felt well enough to go back to work but after a day at the office and in court, he's back to feeling puny. But me and Mommy felt good to do what we do best - shop! Ha, just kidding! We hitched a ride with Ms. Katie and Ellie to Dothan and hit the highlights, saving the best for last...Babies and Toys R Us. I managed to get Mommy to snaggle me a new bath toy that is super cool! When we got home, it was time for my afternoon nap, then a corn dog dinner (which by the way, I do not like...I love love love hot dogs but apparently not corn dogs), then bath time...where I got to try out my new toy. Bath time always starts out the same - brush my teeth and take my fluoride medicine, get my hair and body washed, play with toys, get rinsed, and hide from Mommy and Daddy so they can't get me out to dry me off. Mommy says it's soooo funny because as soon as I see the bath towel, I lie very flat and very still on my tummy so they don't see me and can't get me out! Ha ha! We're all off to church tonight so I better get going!
Love you all! Abbers


Love you all! Abbers




1 Comments:
Very cute...I luv the new design for the blog.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home