Motherhood....
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY, MOMMY!
I LOVE YOU!
XOXOXO, PUNKIN'
In honor and memory of all Mom's everywhere (including the other special moms in my life), please enjoy this special Motherhood tribute!
MOTHERHOOD IN PICTURES
Motherhood is a great expanse...
When a baby is born, so is a mother...
Motherhood is a journey, not a destination...
You dedicate yourself to those you love...
You truly realize the love of generations past...
Your perspective on life changes...
As a mother, you wear many hats…
You learn not everything smells like roses…
You fine tune your definition of culture and the arts...
You realize “modesty” is no longer in your vocabulary...
Some days you’re on top of the world...
Other days you don’t want to crawl out of the covers...
Some days you laugh...
Other days you’ll cry...
Most days you just let it all hang out...
It's the hardest job you'll ever have...
But you'll find comfort in the reward...
You’ll love the quiet...
But you’ll live for the noise...
You fall in love with the sweetest things...
No matter what motherhood means to you, you gain the ability to revel in the beauty and innocence of childhood and thank God for every moment you have!











































6 Comments:
Very nice. Happy Mother's Day to all. I love you and your Mommy very much. Love, Eric/Daddy
That is the cutest thing!!!!
Okay, How precious was that?!!! I oooed and aaaaahed the whole way down. I can not believe how much Abby looks like you! Oh my goodness! So cute!!!!
I hope you have a very happy mommy's day tomorrow!!! Enjoy your little cutie pie!
We miss you,
Rebecca, Rusty, Tabor and Presley
WOW!!! I loved this post! What a beautiful grandmother, mother, and baby. I hope you have a spectacular Mother's Day!
That is the best thing ever...too precious!!! And now, for the first time, I think Abby looks like you instead of Eric.
Hope you had a great Mother's Day.
Can't wait to see you in a few days :)
What a tribute! Brought back all kinds of memories...happy thoughts...sad moments of things missing...BUT, it certainly made for a Mother's Day I shall remember! Thank you, Abby, for remembering Gramercy and your Mommy on our day.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home