abby's blog

Thursday, May 1, 2008

In the merry month of May

Can you believe it - it's May! Seems like we were just celebrating New Years! But sure enough, today is the beginning of a whole new month and I just don't know how the rest of this month will compare to what an awesome day I had! First, I slept late. Obviously I was still growing because I slept for 12 1/2 hours last night! When I finally woke up, I crawled up into the big bed, said "Hey Daddy", drank some milk and decided to take another cat nap before school. When I got to school, Ms. Natalia, Ms. Kim and my friends were so excited to see me! Mommy went to her dance class and before she was done, me and the 'roos crashed the dance party in the gym! We wanted to play and our teachers said we could go to where Mommy was! She was so glad to see me! She took some pictures of me and my friends but I wasn't too happy...you'll never believe what I was...tired, again! I went back to the classroom for lunch and a nap and before I knew it, it was time to go home. Mommy surprised me by bringing Ms. Jen to school today! We went back to our house - which ended up with me being really really really really really really really really mad with Mommy - I was NOT a happy camper with her and I was letting her know it big time...usually I show off for people at home visiting me but Ms. Jen saw me telling Mommy exactly what I thought about what Mommy wanted me to do! Mommy wanted to take some cute pictures of me but I would not participate in any of it or even cooperate in the slightest. I'm posting the best one Mommy got!

After all the drama I created, I found out there was another big surprise - we were all going swimming and sunning at Meemaw's house! Yep, after a quick change into my bathing suit (which made me mad at Mommy again...so mad I pooped one swim diaper full and screamed my head off while I got another one put on) we headed to Meemaw's where I found out my pool was already set up and full of water. Meemaw and Ms. Linda walked out onto the front porch and loved watching me in my pool. I splashed around, kicked a bit, played with my toys and even read my water book to everyone. It was so much fun! Then, of course, you know what happened - I ate a cookie! Ha ha! But I was apparently tired because I didn't eat the whole thing. In fact, I started acting kind of goofy - doing things over there I never do.




By the time we left to go home, Mommy said we could eat and bathe but I told her I was zonked and needed a quick catch-up nap before dinner. I hugged her neck and kissed her (and told her I was sorry for being so mad at her earlier today) and said "Nite nite" - which kind of sounds like "Knock knock" which is what I usually say when we are going into the house. I'm gonna snooze for a bit before Daddy comes home and we can all eat and play together! Mommy said tomorrow's another fun day planned with a special trip in the morning...I don't know what she means but she whispered something about cars, cars and more cars!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home