Me and my two Macs
OK, today was a GREAT day! It started off great because I slept in late - woo hoo! I didn't even stir from the bed until about 7:15 and Mommy and Daddy just couldn't believe it! I had some yummy yogurt for breakfast and played around for a while before I wanted to sneak in another nap - for TWO hours! Wowzers! When I finally woke up, I had a snack of squash (which I love!) and then me and Mommy had places to go and people to see. First, we stopped by the church to drop off something and bug Ms. Carolyn for a while. Ms. Shelby stopped by and I got lots of love from those two. Then we had to go to the bank, library and post office. Then we hit Walmart - of course!!! What day wouldn't be complete without a trip to Walmart? Ha ha. But as soon as we got inside and
said hello to Ms. Betty, Mr. Frank and Ms. Dede, I reminded Mommy I was h-u-n-g-r-y! Since I'm feeling totally better today (only a tiny cough has stayed with me) I have been ready to eat. So we went to the back of the store and found the McDonalds....I got a cheeseburger, fries and juice drunk - it was awesome! By the time we finished shopping, Mommy had to set up the Fellowship Hall for Sunday's big Mom's Day breakfast so I was going to nap at Ra Ra's house...but napping wasn't what I did! I conned him into getting me out of the bed and playing until Aunt Carol came home with Cousin Logan. Then Mommy came back and we all played. Logan was showing off his Taekwondo skills - he's super cool. Even Ra Ra helped demonstrate! Logan walked with me everywhere! I'm getting really steady on my feet walking all by myself. Mommy tried to take a video of me and if it turned out, I'll ask her to help me post it. We finally went home and were only here about 5 minutes when Daddy showed up...and I conned him also into getting me out of the bed to play, ha ha! I then got mac-n-cheese for dinner and a super cool bath - until I slid on the floor and hit my head on the side of the tub, OUCH! But, other than that, it really was a great day!!!
said hello to Ms. Betty, Mr. Frank and Ms. Dede, I reminded Mommy I was h-u-n-g-r-y! Since I'm feeling totally better today (only a tiny cough has stayed with me) I have been ready to eat. So we went to the back of the store and found the McDonalds....I got a cheeseburger, fries and juice drunk - it was awesome! By the time we finished shopping, Mommy had to set up the Fellowship Hall for Sunday's big Mom's Day breakfast so I was going to nap at Ra Ra's house...but napping wasn't what I did! I conned him into getting me out of the bed and playing until Aunt Carol came home with Cousin Logan. Then Mommy came back and we all played. Logan was showing off his Taekwondo skills - he's super cool. Even Ra Ra helped demonstrate! Logan walked with me everywhere! I'm getting really steady on my feet walking all by myself. Mommy tried to take a video of me and if it turned out, I'll ask her to help me post it. We finally went home and were only here about 5 minutes when Daddy showed up...and I conned him also into getting me out of the bed to play, ha ha! I then got mac-n-cheese for dinner and a super cool bath - until I slid on the floor and hit my head on the side of the tub, OUCH! But, other than that, it really was a great day!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home