abby's blog

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Monkey see, monkey do!

OK. so a couple of days ago all I wanted to do was sleep, right? Today was the exact opposite! I woke up at my normal time and immediately wanted to start playing. I snuck in a very very short nap around 9 AM because 10 minutes after my nap started, it was time to get dressed for church. And the nursery was awesome this morning! I played with Ms. Stacey and Mr. Gerald (that's Ms. Jess' Daddy and stepMom...they are so good to me! Thanks you guys!). After we left the nursery, I found my girls (Caroline, Catherine and Emma) on the steps of the old chapel. Me and Emma acted like we were monkeys in a zoo cage - it was really run and I didn't want to stop! But we had to go home. I wanted nothing to do with lunch, or a normal nap. I usually sleep about 2-3 hours on Sunday afternoons but today I didn't even last an hour or so. I got up and played...and played...and played...and played. Mommy had to go to a meeting and I played some more with Daddy. By the time she got home it was about 5:30 we were eating dinner and getting ready to go back to church. When we got back there, I found out it was Ms. Carolyn's night in the nursery. I've been missing her sooo much. She's been on a trip and even though I usually see her about 3 or 4 times a week, I hadn't seen her in almost two weeks! And Mr. Danita decided to stay for the church service with Denesa and Delia...we all listened to Brother Jason through the nursery speakers...it was fun! By the time we got home, I was ready for bed! I even said "no no" to bath time and quickly was telling Mommy and Daddy "night night" (Daddy taught me that and I love saying it when I go to bed...it's almost as much fun as saying "no no" ha ha!) So, I'm about to call it a night. Tomorrow Daddy's taking me to school and I can't wait to ride in his big truck! Talk to you later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home