Muffins for Mom
Today was our big Mother's Day celebration at school and I invited Mommy! She had a great time hanging out with all the other Mommies: Ms. Catherine, Ms. Christian, Ms. Allison, and more! When we got there, we got to snack on some yummy blueberry muffins and pink lemonade...they were sooo good but I decided I wanted to play more than eat. Before Mommy had to leave, I got to give her my special present I've been working on - a card and a painted cup/flower pot (one side of the cup has my hand print as flowers painted on it and the other said says "May 11, 2008, Happy Mother's Day, Love, Abby"...and I planted special pink flowers in the cup to match the pretty flowers I painted on it!).


Mommy just absolutely LOVED my special art projects and asked me to reprint my card on today's blog. Here it is:
Thank you Mommy!
Thank you for reading me stories
and taking care of me.
Thank you for tying my shoes
And putting bandages on me knees.
Thank you for tucking me into bed
And kissing me goodnight.
Thank you so much for all your hugs
And holding my hand so tight.
Thank you for being my Mommy
And that's not all I have to say.
Thank you so much for all you do
And have a Happy Mother's Day!
I Love You!
Abby
May 11, 2008
P.S. I'm feeling much better today. I've been fever free for almost 24 hours now...kind of! My cough is still here, I'm not wanting to eat and I'm not sleeping too well but Mommy thinks I'm getting back to my normal self...slowly but surely!
Thank you Mommy!
Thank you for reading me stories
and taking care of me.
Thank you for tying my shoes
And putting bandages on me knees.
Thank you for tucking me into bed
And kissing me goodnight.
Thank you so much for all your hugs
And holding my hand so tight.
Thank you for being my Mommy
And that's not all I have to say.
Thank you so much for all you do
And have a Happy Mother's Day!
I Love You!
Abby
May 11, 2008
P.S. I'm feeling much better today. I've been fever free for almost 24 hours now...kind of! My cough is still here, I'm not wanting to eat and I'm not sleeping too well but Mommy thinks I'm getting back to my normal self...slowly but surely!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home