Saturday's Child
It was such a fun day today to be a kid! After waking up at about my normal time (6:30 AM), I had some breakfast (yummy yogurt and a cup of milk) and watched on of my favorite tv shows - My Friends Tigger and Pooh. I love those super sleuths! After the 15 minute show, I went to my favorite morning place...Mommy and Daddy's bed! I like to sit in between the two of them and read. Lately, I'm hooked on my latest book from Ms. Dolly - Two Hands and Two Feet. Mommy says if you have a child, you have just got to get that book...and I totally agree! And after some good reading time, I got to play play play with Daddy in his den this morning! He is still so funny! If I see him now, I just have to tug on his right ear - and pinch his nose! Silly Daddy! But soon it was time to get in my party clothes and head over to Denesa's house! Yesterday she turned 1 year old and we were invited to her birthday party today! Everyone was there: Denesa, Delia, Carolin, Catherine, Emma, Cassie and lots more kiddos! Denesa's parents own a HUGE blow up water toy complete with 2 slides, a climbing wall, a tunnel, a water gun and a basketball hoop! It was so much fun...water, bubbles, the sand box, playing and did I mention cake? Ha ha! (Seriously, after she sampled her own special Number 1 birthday cake, I got to help out! Ms. Reba said it was OK and I crawled up on her lap and me and Denesa just went right to it!) Happy birthday, Denesa!




When Mommy and I finally got home, I was zonked. I definitely wanted to nap though because Daddy reminded me that we had a special Wild Game Extravaganza at our church this afternoon. However, it poured down rain. Finally the rain stopped so Mommy and I got in the car and headed to the church - where Daddy was already there cooking food...I got to sample it all: turkey, quail, gator, fish and even that fancy wild game called hot dogs! Ha! Then I got to check out all of the boats, 4 wheelers and even fancy gator trucks; there were taxidermy booths, hunting video games, Trophies of God and tons more! And all of my friends were there including Denesa, Jenna, Caroline, Catherine, Emma, Taylor, Ryan, Becca...and lots of Mommy's youth were there too! And I got to hang out and play in the nursery with Nana while the guest speaker talked...and guess who won a door prize at the end of the event? ME! We had so much fun! All in all, today was a great day to be a kid...especially one like me! Have a great night everyone...I'm off to bed! Love you!










When Mommy and I finally got home, I was zonked. I definitely wanted to nap though because Daddy reminded me that we had a special Wild Game Extravaganza at our church this afternoon. However, it poured down rain. Finally the rain stopped so Mommy and I got in the car and headed to the church - where Daddy was already there cooking food...I got to sample it all: turkey, quail, gator, fish and even that fancy wild game called hot dogs! Ha! Then I got to check out all of the boats, 4 wheelers and even fancy gator trucks; there were taxidermy booths, hunting video games, Trophies of God and tons more! And all of my friends were there including Denesa, Jenna, Caroline, Catherine, Emma, Taylor, Ryan, Becca...and lots of Mommy's youth were there too! And I got to hang out and play in the nursery with Nana while the guest speaker talked...and guess who won a door prize at the end of the event? ME! We had so much fun! All in all, today was a great day to be a kid...especially one like me! Have a great night everyone...I'm off to bed! Love you!








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home