Just George
Well, I'm still sick. I woke up with the cough and congestion and Mommy and Daddy started thinking it's not so much allergies anymore. Somehow I got a bug but we just don't know how. Daddy said if it didn't get better I'd have to go to Dr. Mac's office...so, I promised I'd follow all the "sicky-poo" rules today. BUT, rules are meant to be broken, right? To begin with, I had two jars of yogurt for breakfast. Unfortunately, that's the only thing I ate today. I have had some juice throughout the day and some of Mommy's tea while she ate dinner but I just haven't been hungry. I took my medicine and a good morning nap. Then we were off to Ms. Carolyn's so I could play with her, Mr. Jackie and Ms. Annie Grace while Mommy went to her school to teach. I had a ball playing with Mr. Jackie but you could tell I was still a bit under the weather. Eventually I crashed on Ms. Carolyn's lap and
that's where I was when Mommy showed up. She waited until I woke up and then we headed home...where I slept some more. Although I sat with Mommy and Daddy during dinner, I didn't want anything. I had bath time with Mommy, gave Daddy a kiss goodbye before he headed off to his meeting and now I'm waiting for Ms. Teri to come visit before I go to bed. Although she better hurry up because me and George are back to feeling kind of puny and we're ready to call it a night! Ha ha! (I've gotta get a lot of good sleep because if I'm well enough to go to school tomorrow, us 'roos are having a "Muffins for Mommy" party for Mother's Day...and I'm bringing Mommy! I can't wait!)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home