The Beach or Bust, Baby!
I know I haven't been writing a lot lately but I've had good reason - I've been out of town! Sooooo much stuff has happened since I last wrote you. I'll try to catch you up as fast as I can. Tuesday night was great and I slept like, well, a baby! Ha! On Wednesday I hung out with Ms. Carolyn and Mr. Jackie while Mommy went to the school to teach. Those two crack me up. By the time Mommy came to get me, she said I was getting a special treat...Uncle A came to get me after work and I hung out with him at Nana and Pa's while Mommy and Daddy went to a church business meeting. I got food, a bath and some fun time in before it was time to go.
When I woke up on Thursday, it was a school day - but it was cut short because of bad weather. Mommy came to get me early and we hung out at the house while the storms passed over us. We spent the time packing for our trip...we left that night for Florida! Me, Daddy and Mommy took Ms. Jess (a.k.a. Jessica - the BESTEST babysitter ever, ha ha!) with us down to Gramercy and Papa Doc's condo. It was the BEST time! There was some rain on Friday morning but not enough to stop us! I hung out with Ms. Jess while Mommy and Daddy were in legal seminars....then we all went to lunch at the Back Porch, shopping at Destin Commons & Edwin Watts and then back to playing and napping at the condo. (Check out my picture slide below so you can see what I bought on our shopping trip...I'll give you a hint, she's called "This This"). And when I woke up from my nap that afternoon, guess who was at the condo? Ms. Mary Frances from Birmingham! She was at the beach for another legal conference and we loved having her visit! (Especially when I got to pose for pictures on her phone - ha!) Friday night we went to Johnny Rockets for dinner and my burger was YUMMY! Saturday morning it was more "Me & Ms. Jess" time. When Mommy and Daddy got back from their meetings, Daddy went to play in a golf tournament (he won 2nd place - yea!) and us girls went to the beach! We all met up later on for a tram trip to the Village where we had Jim N Nicks for dinner, ice cream for dessert and play time in the biggest playground ever! When we woke up on Sunday we headed back home because it was Providence's Homecoming service. All in all, I had the best weekend and once again, I can't wait to go back! It was definitely a "Beautiful Day In Sandestin."
When I woke up on Thursday, it was a school day - but it was cut short because of bad weather. Mommy came to get me early and we hung out at the house while the storms passed over us. We spent the time packing for our trip...we left that night for Florida! Me, Daddy and Mommy took Ms. Jess (a.k.a. Jessica - the BESTEST babysitter ever, ha ha!) with us down to Gramercy and Papa Doc's condo. It was the BEST time! There was some rain on Friday morning but not enough to stop us! I hung out with Ms. Jess while Mommy and Daddy were in legal seminars....then we all went to lunch at the Back Porch, shopping at Destin Commons & Edwin Watts and then back to playing and napping at the condo. (Check out my picture slide below so you can see what I bought on our shopping trip...I'll give you a hint, she's called "This This"). And when I woke up from my nap that afternoon, guess who was at the condo? Ms. Mary Frances from Birmingham! She was at the beach for another legal conference and we loved having her visit! (Especially when I got to pose for pictures on her phone - ha!) Friday night we went to Johnny Rockets for dinner and my burger was YUMMY! Saturday morning it was more "Me & Ms. Jess" time. When Mommy and Daddy got back from their meetings, Daddy went to play in a golf tournament (he won 2nd place - yea!) and us girls went to the beach! We all met up later on for a tram trip to the Village where we had Jim N Nicks for dinner, ice cream for dessert and play time in the biggest playground ever! When we woke up on Sunday we headed back home because it was Providence's Homecoming service. All in all, I had the best weekend and once again, I can't wait to go back! It was definitely a "Beautiful Day In Sandestin."




2 Comments:
super cute! We miss you at Jazzer. Glad you had fun at Sandestin!
What a weekend! You did it ALL, Babe! Lookin' good in sunny Sandestin. Gramercy cannot wait to have you there for a week of fun too! Keep the smiles up!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home