Twas a "trim-it-up" Tuesday!
OK, so, a baby has many "firsts" - right? Well, I'm finding out that toddlers sometimes get the "firsts" too! And today was a super cool one....my first hair cut! (Sorry Papa Doc, we just couldn't wait any longer but we'll go together next time we're both in Florida OK?) Here's how my day started....I hitched a ride with Aunt Carol and Ra Ra to Dothan for some fun, fun fun - and a little bit of Blue Plate as well. When we got home, Mommy came to pick me up and we headed over to
Ms. Nancy's in Enterprise. Ms. Nancy said I was just the cutest thing she'd ever seen and Mommy said she and Daddy totally agree! And another thing they agreed on is that I needed a bit of a trim - my 1st hair cut! At first Ms. Nancy let Mommy take a "before" picture. Then we talked about what kind of cut we should do...Ms. Nancy told Mommy that I have hair just like hers! She said bangs wouldn't be too good now since I sweat a lot and it's almost summer time. And we didn't want to cut off all my curls in the back...so, we settled for about a 1 1/2 trim all around. Ms. Nancy said my hair was beautiful - dark blonde, curls, already in layers, etc. She loved it. The thing wa
s, I did NOT love the hair cut. First I was not too happy about having a smock on me. Then I fussed about having to sit in the baby chair. Then I didn't like sitting on Mommy's lap. Then I wanted my blanket. Then I wanted my juice. Then I just wanted to get out of there - ha! Finally, Ms. Nancy said she'll just work around me! What a little DIVA I was, ha ha! And I met a new friend, Jackson, who is 8 years old and offered to take lots of pictures for Mommy and Daddy of my 1st haircut. Mommy called Jackson her "Little Lifesaver" because looking at him taking pictures was the only thing that calmed me down. Then before I knew it, Ms. Nancy was done! She gave Mommy an envelope
with my locks in it to keep for my scrapbook. Then she tried to style my hair but I said enough was enough! So, we put the bow back in, took an after picture of me, Mommy and Ms. Nancy and we said goodbye. Ms. Nancy said I should get a trim like this about every 2 months...I told her we'll see - ha!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home