Best Buddies Breakfast
After sleepin
g straight through about 13 1/2 hours, I woke up ready for a brand new day! I kissed Daddy goodbye since he has to work today (his beard tickles me and I just love it!) and then headed with Mommy to meet Ms. Carolyn and Mr. Jackie for breakfast. We had such a good time...I had my very 1st pancake today. And WOW what a pancake! The cook made a special order just for me since he thought I was super cute and out came a pancake almost bigger than me! And although I snacked on it a little, I was more interested in
Ms. Carolyn's grits. Mommy told her the last time I tried grits I didn't like them but today was different...they were yummy! After breakfast, we said goodbye to Mr. Jackie and we went to be Ms. Carolyn's special helpers at the church. And guess who stopped by to say hello? Ms. Gene! I laughed with her and kept trying to get her keys. But we had to tell Ms. Gene that I'm not allowed to play with key beepers since I kept pushing Ms. Carolyn's at breakfast and before long,
Mr. Jackie looked out the window and noticed I was opening and closing her car doors with the buttons! Ha ha! Right before lunchtime we headed home and I decided to eat some crackers and sweet peas for lunch. And guess who called during lunch time? Aunt Kelly! I wanted to talk to her but my mouth was so full of peas. Finally it was nap time! I'm still trying to take out that morning nap and today was a good day to try it out...Mommy said I did great! I usually get fussy about 10:30 for a few minutes (and I did today) but we stick it out! I'm growing so much...in almost 2 weeks I'll be ONE! And you know what today is? Exactly 9 months away from Aunt Whitney's wedding! I can't wait! OK...I'm off to nap because when I wake up, we're going grocery shopping. Later!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home