abby's blog

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Bananarama


OK, sooo much stuff has been going on since I last talked to you and I told Mommy we've just got to write before bed time tonight! So...when we last spoke, I was telling you that I was resting up to go shopping with Mommy. We hit Black Friday, and it was so much fun! There actually wasn't too many people at the stores we went to so I couldn't be as nosey as I wanted to but there were enough for me to smile and talk to almost all morning. By the time we got home, I was exhausted and napped for most of the afternoon! When I woke up, it was time for dinner. It was so cold outside and Mommy had fixed some yummy chili for her and Daddy...and although I only got my chicken and rice, that was OK because I ate, played and then hit the bed for a great night's sleep! But this morning I was super hungry and guess what I got to eat? One half of my very own banana! At first we had thought I would like to eat the banana in smaller pieces but when that wasn't what I wanted, Mommy took Dr. Mac's idea and gave me the entire 1/2 banana to munch on. It was perfect! Then we had some special business to take care of...no, not Papa Doc's "special business" because I'm waiting on him for that! But we had my big Christmas time arts and crafts project...I'm making my very own stocking for Santa Claus to fill! So far I've got the Christmas tree cut out, my finger print ornaments painted on, a jingle bell sewed on and my name in red glitter! Mommy told me Santa's going to LOVE my stocking and fill it with tons of stocking surprises! Since the glue is going to dry tonight, we are going to have to finish the stocking later so I'll keep you posted about the finished product! After my nap, I snuck to Target with Mommy and Aunt Carol in my Bama uniform! And by the time we got home, the game was about to start. I got in a quick little nap and then watched the 2nd quarter with Mommy and Daddy....unfortunately, the three of us couldn't cheer loud enough for them to hear us because they lost...oh well, we still love our Tide! I'm off to bed so I can be rested for my fun day tomorrow of church and Mommy said a special secret play date!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home