abby's blog

Friday, November 23, 2007

Black Friday

Hey - it's the biggest shopping day of the year and I ask you, where are you? Me? Well, I'm in about to go take a nap before me and Mommy hit two stores she's wanting to check out! Of COURSE we are shopping today! Did you think we wouldn't? Ha! But before it's time for shopping, I've just got to tell you about my big Turkey Day. It was awesome! It started out with helping Mommy cook and it ended with lots of traditional "Christmas season starter" presents from Gramercy and Papa Doc. And in between there was a lot of eating, family, eating, phone calls, eating, snuggling, eating, napping, eating, playing, and did I mention the eating? I got sweet potatoes and turkey for my big meal thanks to Beech Nut...but I did get to try a little table food - dumplings! I loved them which means it's now truly official that I inherited Daddy's taste buds! Ha ha! And you know that throughout all of yesterday's festivities, Mommy had her camera handy so enjoy my Thanksgiving Day pictures while I get ready and geared up to hit the stores!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home