abby's blog

Saturday, November 17, 2007

A Worth-it Weekend

Yesterday after my afternoon nap, Mommy told me we were riding with Nana, Pa and Uncle A to Dothan to meet Daddy for a special night time surprise. I was really wondering what was going on especially when Mommy started talking about someone coming to town, me wearing my HO HO HO shirt, and packing my red Santa hat for the night. So, I asked "Who's coming to town?" and Mommy told me SANTA CLAUS! I found out he's getting all of his naughty and nice lists ready so he had to stop by the Dothan Mall to meet with all the kids and find out what list they belong on. After we grabbed some dinner at Chili's we headed to go see him - but there were lots and lots of other kids there and I was growing a bit sleepy. Mommy said she promises she'll keep track of Santa's schedule and the next time he comes to town we can go visit him then. I gave her a sleepy "OK." But, while we were at the mall, I checked out all of the pretty Christmas trees, rode on the carousel with Nana, and then decided it was time to call it a night. Before we got home, Mommy told me there was one more surprise for me - a sleep over and Nana and Pa's house! It was so much fun! But then Mommy came to get me this morning and we headed to the Christmas Bazaar at Ft. Rucker. We met Ms. Katie and Ellie at the entrance and I had a ball laughing with Ellie and playing hide and go seek with her while we were in our strollers. And I saw lots of people there I knew - Ms. Kim and her Mommy and friend (she's my teacher from school), Ms. Erin and her husband (she's my babysitter at Mommy's dance class), Ms. Lisa with Ashlyn, Austin and their Daddy Toby, Ms. Melissa with Madison (all of them are from Mommy's dance class), Nana, Uncle A and Ms. Barbara (from church). Ms. Lisa was selling stuff at a booth there so we definitely had to stop by and check her "Tastefully Simple" stuff out - yummy! Eventually I told Mommy it was time to get home and nap. She said I could hurry up and write this blog and then crawl into bed for an hour or so. I hope everyone else is having as much fun as I am this weekend!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

just spoke to the big man in the north pole..apparently you have been a very good girl. miss you punkin' xoxo aunt robyn

November 19, 2007 at 1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home