Gobble Feast
Today was my school's Thanksgiving feast and it was so much fun! After a great night's sleep (where I woke up a couple times because of teeth troubles but went right back to sleep and didn't wake up for good until 8:45 A.M. WOW!), Mommy and I headed to school with our basket of rolls. When we got there, the first thing we did was find my friend Claire Isabelle because today is her FIRST bir
thday! Happy Birthday, Claire Isabelle! I gave her a little present - which I wasn't too happy to part with because I wanted to keep it for myself! Then we spotted Ryan and Ms. Veda! Ms. Veda's always taking Mommy's picture with Ryan so we said we were turning the tables on her today...her she is with me - aren't we too cute? By the time we finally got around to the Kangaroo table we sat in between Claire
Isabelle (& her Mommy, Ms. Catherine) and Kennedy (& her Mommy, Ms. Allison). And guess what Mommy told me today? That Daddy went to school with Ms. Catherine, Ms. Allison and Mr. Wade (Kennedy's Daddy). How neat! We got to hear all the other classes sing songs in their pilgrim and turkey outfits...and while they were singing, guess who showed up? Bo! For thos
e of you that don't know, Bo is my boyfriend! Yep, sure enough! Mommy calls it "Baby Love"! Ha ha! So, I got Mommy to move over to where Bo and Ms. Becky (Bo's Mommy) were sitting. Me and Bo held hands during most of the luncheon. It's his birthday next week - he turns ONE! After we ate, we headed home and I'm about to get in the crib for a nap because I hear that tonight there is something very special happening....wonder what it could be?
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home