Pep Rally Pooper
Well, all-in-all today was a fun and yet exhausting day! It started off great because Mommy told me that while she was in court, I was going to be hanging out with Ms. Katie and Ellie! Yea! Hanging out with them was so much fun - I chilled while Ms. Katie was dancing, played with Ellie and a few others at the playgroup date at the Play Room, and enjoyed my squash lunch with everyone at the Italian Bistro. When Mommy came to get me, I didn't want to leave the fun but I was ready for a nap...and nap I did! Although it was interrupted a bit for a couple of mini-tantrums and poop breaks (ha!), I slept all afternoon. Literally. I tend to sleep during growth spurts so Mommy thought maybe that's what I was doing...but she just weighed me on Monday morning and I'm already 21 pounds and 3 ounces so we know I've definitely had some other spurts in the last 3 weeks! When I finally woke up, Daddy and Mommy reminded me that tonight was the Alabama Pep Rally with the cheerleaders and Big Al! We invited Nana, Pa and Uncle Aaron along for the trip and I was all gung ho - sort of. Really, I was still tired. I chilled during the Pep Rally talking, dinner and door prizes but came alive when the cheerleaders and Big Al started pepping it up. Until everyone started clapping. That hurt my ears and I freaked out a bit. Everyone thought at first it was Big Al scaring me but I just didn't like the loud clapping and clap echos - and it was everywhere because EVERYONE cheers for the BEST school in the SEC! (I would say the best school everywhere but Mommy's partial to the bears...and while we're on the subject - Papa Doc, say it isn't so? Your loyalty is gone???) People just kept clapping around me and I kept flinching and letting out high pitched squeals (and not the good kind either!). So, we took a few pictures with Big Al (and even though I liked him, people next to me just kept clapping so I wasn't happy), a couple of me with some of the cheerleaders (which one told Mommy while he was holding me that he could "feel" and "hear" that I was definitely the "pooper" at tonight's party - ha! Sorry about that Mister!) and one with all of the other kids and me with Big Al (can you spot me in the picture...I'm in there!) and then we were out of there. I snacked and slept the whole way home and we decided to do bath time in the morning...before taking our big family Christmas picture! So, I definitely need to go get some more beauty rest before I get in front of that camera! Night night! Oh, and ROLL TIDE ROLL!


P.S. Mommy said that a few of you have asked if you can have certain pictures from my blog e-mailed to you in the regular size (a.k.a. not Mommy's shrunken down size I use for my postings). Just email Mommy and let her know what picture you want and she'll send it to you!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home