Extra, Extra Read All About It
Guess what's in the Dothan Eagle newspaper today????? The list of winners of the Dothan Eagle's C
utest Baby/Kid contest and guess who's on the list???? Go ahead, guess. I'll wait. Ha! MOI! Yep, early this morning, Aunt Carol called Mommy & Daddy and told them my picture was in the paper and I was listed as one of the winners! I came in as number 12 which means that I will be getting a big spot on the calendar for next year! Can you believe it - 12 out of 168! Wow...thanks everyone who voted for me! I've heard through the grapevine that I'll be getting contacted by the newspaper people to set up a professional photo shoot for the calendar. I can't wait...and neither can Mommy & Daddy - they really really appreciate your votes too! Thanks a million everyone! Love, The cutest baby EVER!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home