What a QTPIE!
What a day today has been! This morning I woke up Mommy at 6 AM because I was ready for food and play time. But Mommy said she had to get ready for work...and so did Daddy. While they were getting dressed, I decided to chill in my crib and talk to all my stuffed animals in the bed side basket. By 7:25, it was time to head out the door to Aunt Heather's house! Playing with her and Cousin Whitney is so much fun! And she giggled and giggled with me about my phantom bat poop! Ha ha! After Mommy's court hearing, she came and picked me up. We headed home and I decided it was time for a nap. This afternoon we are staying indoors and having lots of
fun together before tomorrow morning's big doctor's appointment. But before we get off the computer for the afternoon, I asked Mommy to help me post this picture of me. It's one of the ones we took two weeks ago that Mommy got to pick up this morning at the photographer's studio. Gorgeous darling, simply gorgeous - wouldn't you agree?

2 Comments:
You are just such a cutie!!!! Luv the picture :)
Yes, I would hgave to agree! Gorgeous darling!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home