Manic Monday
Just another Manic Monday.....after a great bath by Daddy and good night's sleep (even though this 3rd tooth is bugging me and I keep waking up to snuggle), Mommy was bright-eyed and bushy-tailed in my room this morning reminding me it's Picture Day. OK, OK, you can all stop laughing now seeing as how with Mommy, apparently EVERY day is picture day! Ha! But seriously, it was time for me to go to the photographer for my calendar shoot. It was so much fun. I wore a Thanksgiving outfit and they let me have Mr. Gobbles in the picture as well! I hope they chose that picture for the calendar! A couple of other ones they took included a few fall looking outfits and myAlabama cheerleading uniform. After the pictures, we went to Mommy's office for a bit of work, the courthouse (where I got to meet all the ladies in the Clerk's Office, and Ms. Debbie and the Judge in their office - they were all so nice!), and then a short shopping trip to the grocery store for some weekly goodies. I was exhausted after such a long day! I took a quick afternoon nap, woke up for dinner and dessert (a 'nilla wafer - my very 1st one - yum, yum!) and some snuggling time with Daddy. Soon it was time for Mommy to give me my bath. And in case you are wondering - bath time is back to the A-OK-all-good-favorite-part-of-my-day time! Ha ha! I play with my rubber ducky (which I never did in the baby bath but in my big bath tub he's my
bestest friend!) and we sing our song about how I'm awfully fond of him (Mommy calls it "Ernie's song"). While I was sitting on Daddy's lap having my night time milk, I asked Mommy to come take my picture and help me with this post. Me and Daddy can hardly keep our eyes open we're so exhausted! She said no problem...in fact, she said she wondered when I was going to post again since I hadn't talked to any of you online since Saturday afternoon. I told her I was just busy these last couple of days but I'll try to get back into my daily blogging! Ha! Night night!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home