abby's blog

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Tuesdays with the girls

Oh my gosh...I got so excited this morning about such a great night's sleep (even though Uncle A thought it was fun to have a loud music party during my bed time...sound travels across the street really good, Uncle A! Ha!) I almost forgot about my big day today with the girls: Ms. Jess and Ms. Paige. Mommy found out yesterday that there was an emergency hearing she was going to have to be at the courthouse for, so, she called in the troops since they are out of school this week because of Thanksgiving. Those two are so funny! Ms. Paige made me promise I wouldn't scream at her today after what I did when I was about 1 month old...it was hysterical if you were there to see it! And Ms. Jess is, well, MY Ms. Jess - ha! I really do love these two! We played, ate lunch (while Ms. Paige gave me her princess fairy drama show), watched Mickey Mouse, went outside and played in the leaves and flowers, snuggled, played beauty shop and took lots and lots of pictures for Mommy! When she came home, the girls left and I told Mommy since I was awake for 4 hours with the girls, I wanted a nap! She said that's OK with her because she's off to cook some stuff for tonight's Community Thanksgiving Service...rumor has it I get to go and hang out in the nursery with Ms. Carolyn! What a great play day today has turned out to be!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home