What a day for a daydream
Oh my goodness I had the best night! For the last couple of nights, I've been getting my bath around 8 PM and going straight to sleep until the next day at 7 AM! Daddy and Mommy are so proud of me and the way I am sleeping - I've always been a good night sleeper but they told me that this has been a great week for me! When we all woke up this morning I drank some milk and had some blueberries for breakfast...I love love love blueberries and can't get enough of them! After breakfast and a bit of playing, I took a really short nap. When I woke up, Mommy asked me what I thought about going to the park for a while. It was such nice weather out this morning that I couldn't refuse. We headed to the park and it was so much fun. We walked around for a while, played on the swing set for a while and even relaxed with a snack on our blanket under one of the park trees.
I was trying to get Mommy to take a picture of the ducks that wanted to join our snack picnic but she was too busy trying to get them to leave our blanket and stop eating my baby crackers - silly ducks! We just got home about 20 minutes ago and I think it's time for my afternoon nap because I'm just worn out!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home