abby's blog

Friday, August 24, 2007

BFF!!

OK, so I know I haven't posted in a couple of days but we've been super busy with meetings, Mommy at work, Daddy at work, play dates with Aunt Heather and still more "mouth recuperation" time. But, I've got BIG news today!!!! Guess who finally made their appearance the other day? Miss Taylor Frances Miller herself! And she is she a cutie! For those of you who may not know who my new best friend forever (and future BAMA roommate - ha!) is, she's the newest - and cutest, ha! - addition to the family of Ms. Christy and Mr. Dan's family...they are Mommy and Daddy's close friends and we are sooo happy for all of them! The last time I got to "see" Taylor was a couple of months ago back in her Mommy's tummy. But she's here now (well, she's in Mississippi but will be coming to Alabama soon for a visit!) and looking soooo good! She was born August 22nd, 8:50 AM (via c-section), 7 lbs. and 12 oz., 20 inches long, a head full of dark hair and looks just like her Mommy (which means she's obviously very cute!). Me and Mommy just looked at lots of pictures of her and we can't believe her Paw Paw is speechless - what a cute picture of the two of them! And congrats, Grammy - we LOVE the grandmother name, it's perfect for you! Seriously, congratulations Ms. "Crispy" and Mr. Dan. Me, Mommy and Daddy love love love you all and can't wait to meet Taylor! HUGS AND KISSES ALL AROUND BECAUSE IT'S A GIRL!!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Abby-
Thanks for putting pics of me on your blog! I loved reading it and can't wait to meet you in person now that I am finally out of my mommy's tummy! Mommy says that on a trip to Alabama, we will get to meet you and your Mommy and Daddy. I can't wait! For now, ROLL TIDE, and I am already thinking about ways that we can decorate our dorm room or apartment in T-town! Love, Taylor Frances Miller

August 31, 2007 at 4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home