abby's blog

Monday, July 2, 2007

Beach Baby

Hi everyone! Guess where I am again? The BEACH! But this time, I came down here with my favorite cuz Whitney and her Mommy, Aunt Heather. Me and Mommy had to help Gramercy and Papa Doc do something at the Sandestin condo so we decided to make it a girls road trip for a couple of days! The four of us are having sooo much fun! On the trip down here, Whitney and I sat in the back of Mommy's 4Runner and talked and talked to each other! Mommy and Aunt Heather said we were both so silly but I love talking and playing with Whitney! When we got to the beach, we hung out at the condo and then went to dinner at the Crab Trap and I got to see the beach! It was so pretty and I loved the way it sounded. We've got things planned tomorrow during the morning and afternoon and then we are headed back home to Daddy to celebrate July 4th with him...what a great start to this week!

P.S. You know what today is? My FIVE MONTH birthday! And I get to spend it at the beach! What a great present!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home