abby's blog

Friday, July 6, 2007

Rocky Top

What a day today has been! Mommy's still feeling sick and she said she can't wait to get a good night's rest - thank you to everyone that's been checking on her today! Remember though how I told you earlier that we had a special errand to run? We went with Aunt Heather and Cousin Whitney to take some "Cutie Cousin" pictures at the portrait studio. It was so much fun - we wore our lady bugs clothes and when we get the pictures back later this month I can't wait to share them with you. I love Whitney! And she sure is brave because today after the pictures, we watched her get her ears pierced! The drama was such a nail bitter for me but Whitney was such a trooper while I sat back and held onto her "Baby" for her! After it was done, she kept pointing at me trying to get me to get mine done but Daddy and Mommy said not until the summer after my 6th grade graduation so I'll just have to wait. When we got home from the store I slept (so Mommy could nap too!) and then Daddy came home! He and I played and read while Mommy napped some more! Then, we all went with Nana and Pa to eat dinner before they leave on their big trip. They are going to Gatlinburg for a whole week and I'm going to miss them so much. My Pa makes me laugh sooooo much - he makes the funniest noises and faces! He and Nana gave me lots of love and snuggles tonight....and they even started helping teach me how to say "Papa Doc" so I can earn $100 to put in the bank! Ha! I sure hope they have fun on their trip with Ms. Barbara, Mr. Steve, Ms. Summer and Uncle A....and they don't forget what a cutie they are leaving behind!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey Abby Can't wait to see your new picks

July 7, 2007 at 10:50 AM  
Blogger The Bestest's said...

they new picture of abby in the car seat is my fav.!! can you email me a copy of that?

July 8, 2007 at 7:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm !!!!!
Rocky Top, that sounds like maybe a VERY SERIOUS DISCUSSION is needed between our little Mis Abby and her Daddy..... I certainly hope that none of those carrots stain that crimson/white dress to Tennesse ORANGE.....
Love,
Papa Doc

July 9, 2007 at 7:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home