TGIF!
Well, the week of VBS is over for Mommy and me - but what a fun week it was! When we got home today, I took my afternoon nap...then we went to play with Cousin Logan again! He was showing me how to play with an animal noise machine Aunt Carol and Uncle Ronald have - it was so neat! And then we got to sit in a chair that goes bump, bump, bump! Cousin Logan said it was uncomfortable but I thought it was really funny and tickled my bottom - ha! The two of us had to take care of some special secret business...I can't tell you right now what it is, but you'll hear more about it next week, I promise! TOP SECRET FOR NOW! OK, I'm off to bed because tomorrow we are headed back to the beach to meet Gramercy and Papa Doc for the day and I can't wait!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home