Game face ON!
Today was the start of my church's VBS - Game Day Central! It's all about sports and being a hero on God's team...which I am! While Daddy's working this week and Mommy's teaching VBS, I'm being babysat at the church by Ms. Nikki. She is a senior at one of the local high schools and is in Mommy's youth group....and let me tell you - she is a hoot! Today we played in the nursery, walked around the different classes, sang in the music room and made funny "game day" faces with each other on my favorite church play mat! Me and Mommy came home around noon and Ms. Nikki went to go babysit my neighbor Sydney for the afternoon...I heard that she may be staying with Sydney during some more afternoons this week and maybe the 4 of us can go swimming one afternoon this week. This week is going to be GREAT!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home