abby's blog

Thursday, June 7, 2007

Solid gold, man!

Oh my goodness! You'll never believe what happened after I woke up from my afternoon nap! mommy and Daddy told me we were going to the beach to meet Gramercy and Papa Doc! Yea! I got so excited that, true to form, I pooped right before we left AND five miles into our trip! Ha! Mommy told me during our trip that Daddy's law firm is having a conference so he's going to be in meetings, she's going to the beach and spa so guess where that leaves me? THREE full days with Gramercy and Papa Doc! I was sooo excited to see those two when we arrived at the condo.

And that wasn't even the start of my big night...remember how I told you earlier what Dr. Mac said - it's time to start juice and veggies? Well, when I got to the condo, I tried some apple juice. It was sooooo yummy - and it was lighter than my milk so I can hold the bottle all by myself! I ended up taking another little nap and when I woke up, I got to have some veggies from the "gold" group....sweet potatoes! It was awesome! I really studied the spoon hard because it was so different, but I liked my veggies! I liked the spoon clean each time it went into my mouth...and although most of it go into my mouth, a lot went everywhere else - the table, my bib, my clothes, and all over Mommy, ha ha ha!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

True to form...my jealousy ensues! Have a blast at the beach babe! I know Gramercy and Papa Doc will take good care of you. (Besides, truth be told, your mommy really needs a tan) ;) ha ha ha Love you bunches, kiddo! I cannot wait to see the beach photos! Love, Aunt Robyn

June 8, 2007 at 8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home