Ping!
I decided something this morning - LPGA I'm ready! After I woke up this morning, I was ready for breakfast! Gramercy and Papa Doc had me try some more cereal but I still didn't like it so Mommy added some yams to it and I ate a little bit. But after only a few bites, I was done with that stuff. I started to get a bit angry about the whole thing so Gramercy said we better walk around and see if we can get our mind of that bland cereal...while
we were walking around the condo, I only had eyes for ONE THING - Papa Doc's new Ping Rapture golf clubs. I loved playing with them and the club covers! But Daddy told me I better not plan to play golf with Papa Doc yet though because he's getting really good! He's had Daddy going for a couple of weeks thinking his new clubs weren't any good, but apparently Papa Doc's been playing really good and really enjoying his new clubs. Maybe next time those two golf, I can tag along for a little bit! But give me a few years and check me out on the Crimson Tide Ladies Golf Team and then the LPGA! Ha ha ha!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home