abby's blog

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Girls just wanna have fun

Today has been such a fun day. I slept really good last night and woke up to Mommy reminding me that we were going back to VBS today. Once again, I hung out with Ms. Nikki but she had a special surprise for me - a play date with Jenna! I had a great time but it was so hot and I got really cranky...in fact, Mommy even wondered if I had an upset tummy because I couldn't keep my milk down. But when we came home from church, I got some juice in my belly, got a good nap and was ready for this afternoon.

And what an afternoon it was! Mommy had to go back to the church for a funeral and I got to hang out with Ms. Jessica! In fact, she was at my home when I woke up from my nap so we got to e at, snuggle and love on each other before we left for the church. And you'll never believe what she showed me in Mommy's Youth Room - Mommy's hand prints on the wall! I can't believe she put paint on the wall...I'll have to remind her of that when I'm older and mark on her walls - I guess since she did it, it's OK, huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home