abby's blog

Saturday, June 9, 2007

When the parents are away....

....the children will play! Oh my I had so much fun tonight! Daddy took Mommy on a dinner cruise tonight and they were going to be gone for hours. So, Papa Doc and Gramercy decided we needed a night of fun, fun, fun! We first went to the swimming pool and I kicked, went under water, played in my float and even tried to swim on my tummy! When we got home, I got some formula, sweet potatoes and a nice warm bath. Then we went outside because it was still light out - and I think I found one of Daddy's lost golf balls in the neighbors yard! I told Papa Doc and Gramercy I had to go check it out and I had a blast talking to that golf ball.
When we came back inside I laughed and played for the longest time! It's bedtime now and I'm ready to fall sound asleep! I can't wait to tell Mommy and Daddy all about my night when I see them in the morning!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Talking to a golf ball??? Clearly, you do have a little of your mother and that Wallace blood in you. Goodness knows we Wallace females could talk to a wall, talk, talk, talk...now if only you will talk to me on the phone young lady! love you bunches. Aunt Robyn

June 10, 2007 at 9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home