abby's blog

Saturday, June 9, 2007

Hard to be neat!

Well, I don't even know where to begin when telling you about how my day's been going! This morning I woke up and played with Mommy and Daddy until Papa Doc & Gramercy woke up and were ready to eat breakfast. Although I kind of like my juice and veggies, I'm not too keen on my rice cereal - but we keep trying every morning!


After breakfast, Daddy had to go to his meeting so the rest of us went shopping! Check out the bib we found in one store "It's hard to be neat when you're learning to eat in Destin, FL!" Perfect for this weekend! We shopped for over 2 hours and we we got home I was exhausted!


After a 2 hour nap, I woke up and found out Daddy and Papa Doc went golfing again! When they were on the 10th hole, they stopped by the condo so we could check out their swing! Those two have game! I guess they aren't planning a trip to Arizona anytime soon! Ha!

I came back inside to eat and snuggle with Gramercy...and we practiced a lot of rolling over! It was fun! Mommy told me that I'm hanging out with G & PD again tonight when she and Daddy go on his firm's dinner cruise - I think I'll take veggies, bath time and loving over dinner cruising any day of the week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home