You are my sunshine!
The sun is shining in Florida and I had a wonderful day with Papa Doc and Gramercy! This morning, Daddy went to play golf with Papa Doc and then Mommy went to spend the day at the spa so I got to hang out with Gramercy. Sh
e played with me, fed me and even took me swimming - with a cool float that makes noises in the pool! I was so exhausted from the morning's fun that I took a great afternoon nap...only to wake up to another swimming date - this time with both Gramercy and Papa Doc! When we got back to the condo (I was "au natural" wrapped up in my towels on the walk
back) Mommy and Daddy were all dressed up and leaving for Daddy's law firm's big beach party. I kissed them goodbye and got ready for my big night with G & PD! We had bath time, snuggle time, bottle time and sweet potato time! I even got to play in bubbles for the first time! It was all so much fun - and I can't wait to do it all over again tomorrow...Good night!


1 Comments:
Wow. we are totally thinking alike, little miss sunshine. Aunt Robyn went to the pool yesterday too. Of course, she was NOT "au natural" on the drive home. ;) love you bunches kiddo. Have a great day! Love, Aunt Robyn
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home