abby's blog

Saturday, June 16, 2007

It was just Grand!

Well, we are back home from a very long, but very fun, day! Mommy, Daddy and I packed up this A.M. and headed to The Grand Sandestin at Sandestin's Baytowne Wharf where Gramercy and Papa Doc were staying thanks to one of Papa Doc's hospitals in Gadsden. Daddy and Papa Doc went to go play golf and I got to hang out with Gramercy - Mommy went shopping! After Mommy got back to the suite, we went to check out some silver jewelry making...and then to the pool! It wasn't as much fun as it usually is though because there were just too many people. Although, I thought the pool was so neat - you walked in just like a wave pool Mommy told me! Cool! After swimming, I ate some yams, took a shower (Yes, a SHOWER!), had some milk and then took a long nap. After sleeping I woke up and found out Daddy and Papa Doc were home - yea! We all got dressed and went to eat at Mangos...which I really really liked because it was next to the playground! Thanks for a great day Gramercy and Papa Doc!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whatever could be better than the beach, the pool, the sunshine and of course a grandchild... in this cas Miss Abby LEE.... What a joy we had (that is after Daddy and Papa Doc played that silly game of golf, again).... Miss Abby LEE, one of the most special loves of our lives...
Papa Doc

June 17, 2007 at 8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home