Dunkin baby
GUESS WHAT I DID TODAY?!?!?! I went under in the swimming pool! And I loved it! Woo-hoo! But I'm getting a bit ahead of myself. This morni
ng me and Mommy went shopping for decorations for her VBS room at church - she's teaching 1st graders next week. We headed to the church to decorate but I decided to sleep in the nursery instead of help. When I woke up, Ms. Carolyn was there and Mommy told me we were going to her house to swim! In fact, Mommy already had our suits and towels packed in the 4Runner! Swimming at Ms. Carolyn's was sooo much fun! She and Mommy let me swim around AND play in a "glass bottom" boat. It was awesome! And I really did like the dunking part! I went under THREE times today and both Mommy and Ms. Carolyn were so proud of me. After
swimming, I zonked out in Ms. Carolyn and Mr. Jackie's bedroom while Mommy went back to finish decorating her VBS room. I took a great nap and when I woke up, I played with Ms. Carolyn until Mommy got back. Mommy said I have to sleep a lot tonight though because we've got lots of plans tomorrow - including an afternoon with her youth group...fun fun fun!
2 Comments:
Abby Lee..I am so proud of you too! Dunking already, eh! Do I forsee kicking and bubble blowing in the future...there will be if I have anything to do with it. I cannot wait to swim with you punkin'. Just tried calling your house, but you must be busy, busy,busy today. Have a great day sweetheart. A "C" Call from Colorado will be coming soon.
Love, Aunt Robyn
Hey Abby Lee....
Your "dunkin'" sounds like fun, but just wait until I introduce you to my kind of dunkin'.... Dunkin Donuts....
Love,
Papa Doc
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home