abby's blog

Friday, May 11, 2007

My Giraffe and Hippo friends!


Well, today me and Mommy had a full day. After shopping in Dothan (we went to my favorite store - TOYS R US!) we came home and I got in a pretty good little nap. Then when I woke up, Mommy got me dressed in my "quackers" bathing suit and Uncle Aaron showed up! He and Mommy had it planned so he could go swimming with me in my giraffe and hippo pool. Mommy had it set up in the carport where the sun wouldn't be shinning on my body. Mommy thought I would love the pool because I really liked Gramercy and Papa Doc's pool as well as the lake. But she was wrong - more or less. The giraffe sprays water and that scared me to death. I screamed and screamed until Uncle Aaron walked me away from the giraffe. I didn't even want to get my feet wet in the pool. Finally, after about 10 minutes of talking to me and conning me into the water, Mommy and Uncle Aaron had me wet from head to toe! It ended up being kind of cool when Uncle Aaron helped me down the slide! Afterwards he gave me my bath, a little night time snack and I'm now all wrapped up like a bug in a rug asleep in my crib! Nite nite!

1 Comments:

Blogger The Bestest's said...

abby - you and uncle aaron are super cute together! don't be afraid of the giraffes, they are fav. aunt kelly's fav. animal ever! well, i have a quick favor to ask of you. i know you are only a few days older than 90 days and your eyesight is 20/20 but fav. aunt kelly's eyesight is not so 20/20. could you maybe ask mommy to show you how to make the print bigger on every post? thanks kiddo! love ya!

May 12, 2007 at 8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home