Playtime with Grams...
Hi everyone! Well, we (me, Mommy and Daddy) got to Gadsden late late late last night. It seemed like SUCH a long drive for me because I didn't want to sleep at all! I was awake from 3:00 PM until 8:45 PM - then I finally fell asleep when we started driving through Birmingham! We had stopped to eat dinner at Red Robin in Montgomery and I met a friend my age! Loreli was born on Jan. 31st and she's just like me - drooling, eating, cooing, tooting and pooping! She was fun and we liked laughing together!
When I woke up this morning, Mommy and I decided it was time to head to Grams and Papere's house! Grams sure was surprised when she saw me sitting on her bed! She got dressed so fast, ate her breakfast and then wanted to snuggle with me. But I surprised Grams - I didn't want to SNUGGLE, I wanted to PLAY! It was so much fun playing on Grams' lap!
OK...I'm going to take a nap now because Mommy says we have the BIGGEST surprise after naptime....I don't exactly know what it is, but she and Daddy said they know I will LOVE it...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home