abby's blog

Saturday, May 5, 2007

Nemo's got nothing on me!

Oh my goodness - my after nap time surprise was the neatest thing! Daddy & Mommy took me swimming! It took a while to get all lotioned up and in my new swim suit (by the way - check my bathing suit out really close...Gramercy & Papa Doc bought it for me...Daddy says it's PERFECT!) and swimming diapers are still too big for me, but in only a few minutes we were at Gramercy & Papa Doc's pool! Do you remember I told you that the Easter Bunny gave me a pool float? Daddy brought it to Gadsden and it was perfect! I didn't know exactly what to think about the water and the float, so I just kept looking at it. Mommy said it must look like the biggest bath tub in the world to me! But you know what I did like? KICKING the water! I had so much fun splashing my feet in the pool! After about 20 minutes of swimming, I was exhausted and decided to use the pool lounger for what it's best known for - lounging! I can't wait to go swimming again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home