abby's blog

Thursday, May 3, 2007

I'm going on a picnic and I'm bringing.....

Wow...what a day I have had - and it isn't even over yet! This morning, Mommy and I went to the hospital to see my new friend DENESA JEAN THOMPSON. She was born on 5/2/07 at 11:14 AM, weighs 7 lbs. and 7 ounces and is 21 inches long. She is soooo cute! I can't wait for our first play date! Denesa will join me, Emma and Jenna Rose when we start Sunday School too - we will have the BEST class ever at Providence!

After we got home from the hospital, I wanted to take a nap. When I woke up, Mommy surprised me by having an outside picnic ready! And we had Ms. Jen join us too! It was so much fun! We sat on a blanket under our favorite front yard tree eating, listening to my new Kidz Praise CD (thanks Grams and Papere - I love my CD!), playing and talking! It was so much fun. I played so hard that I feel asleep for over 2 1/2 hours when we came inside! Whew...I was exhausted! When I woke up, Ms. Jen was still at our house so we had a little bit more food and play time (tummy time was so much fun with her today!) before she had to leave to meet Uncle Aaron.


Mommy just told me that she just talked to Daddy on the phone and he said he's getting ready to come home. Once he gets here, we're going to play, have bathtime and get me ready for bed because we've got a BIG day tomorrow. We're leaving for Gadsden! We're going there for a special weekend. It'll be just the three of us (me, Mommy and Daddy) at Gramercy and Papa Doc's home because they will be out of town...but we're really going to Gadsden to see Papere anyway - HE IS TURNING 90 YEARS OLD ON MONDAY! WOW! How neat is that? I just turned 90 days and he's turning 90 years! I love my Papere and Grams and can't wait to see them! I better go help Mommy pack! Talk to you all later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home