abby's blog

Saturday, May 5, 2007

Study Break....


Aunt Kelly is in the middle of her law school finals but when she heard we were going to be in Gadsden, she called Mommy and said "I want to come see you guys!" And Mommy said "Come on!" I was getting soooo excited....I haven't seen Aunt Kelly since the beginning of March. She surprised us by showing up at Grams and Papere's house - where we were eating dinner. When we went back to Gramercy and Papa Doc's house, Mommy and Aunt Kelly tried to take some pictures of me with Molly - Aunt Kelly's chocolate lab. Molly was perfect, but I got a bit cranky to say the least. Mommy changed me into some PJs and Aunt Kelly calmed me down by feeding me dinner. After snuggling with Aunt Kelly for a few minutes, I was ready for bed and she got me as snug as a bug in a rug! Thanks for coming to see us Aunt Kelly! We love you!

1 Comments:

Blogger The Bestest's said...

i love you abby! love your fav. aunt kelly

May 12, 2007 at 8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home