abby's blog

Friday, May 4, 2007

One, Two, THREE!!!!!

THREE MONTHS OLD! WOW! Yep, it was three months ago this week that I was born.* I can't believe it! Mommy and Daddy can't believe it! In the past three months I've gotten so big (I've gained 4 1/2 pounds since birth), gotten so long (I've grown 3 inches since birth), and started doing lots of things - teething, cooing, giggling, laughing, grunting when I poop, giving sure-fire signs when I'm sleepy, sleeping thru the night, smiling, kicking, dancing, drooling, sneezing, tracking objects, recognizing faces...and many more things! 90 days...wow....what a great milestone! Mommy took me back to the photographer this week and we wanted to share with you one of my "three month" pictures.

*Note from Mommy - Technically she turned 3 months on May 2nd, this past Wednesday...but I didn't get around to posting this picture until today...but isn't she a cutie! (Gramercy - check out those "sexy panties" ha ha ha!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home