90 yrs along side 90 days....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAPERE! Well, one of the biggest milestones I've ever heard of came today - Papere turned 90 years old! WOW! What a day! He has had such a GREAT 90 years and I was so happy that I was there along side of him - being all of 90 days old myself - to celebrate! We just spent the last three days with him in Gadsden, ate two birthday dinners with him, ate birthday cake with him (he personally requested yummy yummy strawberry
pie!) and got lots and lots of snuggles from him! I really do enjoy hanging out on Papere's lap because when I'm there, he rubs over my tummy and whistles to me....I LOVE both of those things from him! Please join me in singing happy birthday one more time to him -
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday dear Papere,
Happy Birthday to you!
I love love love love love love love love love you Papere! XO XO XO XO XO XO


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home