It's Fall Y'all!
Well, it's that time of year that I love! There are just too many things going on to sit in front of a computer - which is why I haven't updated in almost a week! Yikes! Honestly, we've just been so busy around here...right when Halloween got here (around midnight) I awoke with a horrible fever. I was hot, hot, hot and ended up sleeping in Mommy and Daddy's bed between the two of them - even though I ended up at their feet, ha! When morning got here, I felt better - especially when I saw the Great Pumpkin had come to my house during the night and left me tons of Halloween treats! Since I was feeling better, I went ahead and went out on my Saturday morning trip with Daddy. But by lunch time my body was telling me to chill out - and I slept, and slept and slept, almost 5 hours! When I finally woke up, I was cold, cold, cold! We ate a warm chili dinner and then got ready for a little trick-or-treating around home...a different plan that what we originally were going to do, but it worked out good in the end. And since I was cold, I told Mommy I didn't want to go as Aerial but as "the angel with the turtleneck" - so, I did! Ha! And everyone around here said I looked gorgeous and gave me candy and treats...it ended up being a great Halloween!!!!!









On Sunday, we were up early (fever free - woo hoo!) ready for Providence's Annual Tailgate Breakfast. For the last two years, I've gone in my BAMA cheerleading uniform but this year, Mommy said I needed to support DA BEARS...just kidding! But I did wear my green and gold to show my Baylor love. And me and Mommy even wore matching Baylor tattoos! Super cool! The breakfast was great and I had a ball!



After lunch on Sunday I took a little nap and soon heard Mommy in my room saying we had to
get up - we had a party going on at our house! The place was full of some of our best church family friends here for Ms. Jamie's bridal shower! It was so much fun...the food was great, the presents were super cool (Paula Dean overload - ha ha!) and Ms. Jamie was the perfect Bride-to-be! But truth be told, my favorite part of the shower was playing with all of my friends in my room - ha ha! But I really do love Ms. Jamie and I can't wait til her wedding in December! Congrats Ms. Jamie and Mr. Aaron!
By Monday I was exhausted, but it was time to get up and get ready for school! I had a great day in Tiger class but when Mommy came to get me, she said we had important business. We headed to the nursing home to be Meemaw's welcoming committee! After hanging out there for about 30 mins (and meeting all of the friendly staff), Nana, Ra Ra and Pops all came walking down the hall with Meemaw! We all laughed and laughed - and I loved all over Meemaw. I went home with Nana while Mommy stayed for a while but told Meemaw I'd be back.
On Tuesday, I headed back to Tiger class but got in trouble for not listening...although it didn't take me long to straighten up because I knew what the plan for Tuesday night was, and I sure didn't want to miss it for being in trouble! Daddy picked me up from school and we went home and picked up Mommy....and headed to the NATIONAL PEANUT FESTIVAL! It was awesome! We had so much fun!!!! Although Dutchess the elephant wasn't awake for rides, we spent three hours riding the other rides (I loved the Dizzy Dragons, Tuggin' Boat, The Monster Green Slide, Himalayan Rollercoster, Jumping Jumbos and the Merry Go Round), playing duck games, eating with the firemen (and corn dog man, ha!), checking out the exhibits, playing with the John Deere tractors, the petting zoo, the circus, the seals, and of course trying out boiled peanuts for the first time! (Mommy says "yuck" but I'm with Daddy and say "yuuuuummmmy!") We had a ball Tuesday night...and thanks to my duck playing skills, I even left with a ball souvenir! I love the Peanut Festival! (Note from Mommy: She LOVED the rides...she was laughing and giggling and squealing on all of them...the faster and scarier, the more she loved them! I'm afraid we have a bit of a daredevil on our hands!)











On Wednesday I woke up ready to go! And where was I going you ask? To see Meemaw again at
the nursing home. She and I watched Thumbalina together and then Mommy and I joined her at therapy (where they even gave me an activity to work on) and at the beauty shop. Then Nana came to take me to get a happy meal while Mommy stayed with Meemaw. By the time we got back, Aunt Heather was there with Whitney and Khloe. I love my girls! But I was sooo tired. We ended up coming home and I zonked out...almost all night. But I woke up for some more cousin play time, a yummy spaghetti-os dinner and bath time. This morning I'm headed back to Tiger class....and then maybe some more fun this afternoon! But with all of the fun I've had this week, I just don't know if I can take anymore....nah, bring it on! Ha ha!









On Sunday, we were up early (fever free - woo hoo!) ready for Providence's Annual Tailgate Breakfast. For the last two years, I've gone in my BAMA cheerleading uniform but this year, Mommy said I needed to support DA BEARS...just kidding! But I did wear my green and gold to show my Baylor love. And me and Mommy even wore matching Baylor tattoos! Super cool! The breakfast was great and I had a ball!



After lunch on Sunday I took a little nap and soon heard Mommy in my room saying we had to
get up - we had a party going on at our house! The place was full of some of our best church family friends here for Ms. Jamie's bridal shower! It was so much fun...the food was great, the presents were super cool (Paula Dean overload - ha ha!) and Ms. Jamie was the perfect Bride-to-be! But truth be told, my favorite part of the shower was playing with all of my friends in my room - ha ha! But I really do love Ms. Jamie and I can't wait til her wedding in December! Congrats Ms. Jamie and Mr. Aaron!By Monday I was exhausted, but it was time to get up and get ready for school! I had a great day in Tiger class but when Mommy came to get me, she said we had important business. We headed to the nursing home to be Meemaw's welcoming committee! After hanging out there for about 30 mins (and meeting all of the friendly staff), Nana, Ra Ra and Pops all came walking down the hall with Meemaw! We all laughed and laughed - and I loved all over Meemaw. I went home with Nana while Mommy stayed for a while but told Meemaw I'd be back.
On Tuesday, I headed back to Tiger class but got in trouble for not listening...although it didn't take me long to straighten up because I knew what the plan for Tuesday night was, and I sure didn't want to miss it for being in trouble! Daddy picked me up from school and we went home and picked up Mommy....and headed to the NATIONAL PEANUT FESTIVAL! It was awesome! We had so much fun!!!! Although Dutchess the elephant wasn't awake for rides, we spent three hours riding the other rides (I loved the Dizzy Dragons, Tuggin' Boat, The Monster Green Slide, Himalayan Rollercoster, Jumping Jumbos and the Merry Go Round), playing duck games, eating with the firemen (and corn dog man, ha!), checking out the exhibits, playing with the John Deere tractors, the petting zoo, the circus, the seals, and of course trying out boiled peanuts for the first time! (Mommy says "yuck" but I'm with Daddy and say "yuuuuummmmy!") We had a ball Tuesday night...and thanks to my duck playing skills, I even left with a ball souvenir! I love the Peanut Festival! (Note from Mommy: She LOVED the rides...she was laughing and giggling and squealing on all of them...the faster and scarier, the more she loved them! I'm afraid we have a bit of a daredevil on our hands!)











On Wednesday I woke up ready to go! And where was I going you ask? To see Meemaw again at
the nursing home. She and I watched Thumbalina together and then Mommy and I joined her at therapy (where they even gave me an activity to work on) and at the beauty shop. Then Nana came to take me to get a happy meal while Mommy stayed with Meemaw. By the time we got back, Aunt Heather was there with Whitney and Khloe. I love my girls! But I was sooo tired. We ended up coming home and I zonked out...almost all night. But I woke up for some more cousin play time, a yummy spaghetti-os dinner and bath time. This morning I'm headed back to Tiger class....and then maybe some more fun this afternoon! But with all of the fun I've had this week, I just don't know if I can take anymore....nah, bring it on! Ha ha! 

3 Comments:
oh my gosh - i just noticed how many of those rides go in circles and spin...she is definitely more of a daredevil than her aunt kelly. glad she is feeling better and having a great fall!
SOunds like she has officially welcomed "fall" into her life!
Sounds like she has officially welcomed "fall" into her life!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home