abby's blog

Friday, September 18, 2009

Take 5, 10, 15 no 20!!!!

Well, it wasn't on purpose but somehow I missed TWENTY (count them, 20) days on my blog! I don't know what happened...things just started rolling and there were days that I didn't even ask Mommy to turn the computer on! And boy oh boy did you guys miss me...we had tons of emails saying "where are you, Abby?" So, I'm back and promise never to let that long go by again. And I don't know how I'm gonna do this, but I promise to make a long story short about where I've been, what I've been doing and what a great month I've been having....here are some highlights:

-Labor Day Weekend: Going to the beach with the Brewer family! It was awesome! I loved Ms. Jana, Mr. Chad and my main lil guy Alex! We went to the beach, the pool, the restaurants, had a pizza party (Roll Tide night), grilled steak and shrimp from Mr. Chad (Go Noles night), checked out some new fun places and all in all just had a blast!
-Birthday calls, emails, dinners and fun: Tons of people have birthdays in September...here are just a few: Aunt Robyn, Aunt Kelly, Aunt Heather, Papa, Nana, Uncle Matt, and Ms. Mary Frances! Happy Birthday to all of my friends and family celebrating!
-Playgroup at the Millers, the Jones and the Martins
-Swimming with Ms. Cassia
-Lunches with Aunt Carol & Ra Ra (Ra Ra - "What happened?" hee hee), Grand Jan and her crew (that's my best buds the Paynes), and Daddy
-Celebrating GrandParents Day...I love Gramercy, Papa Doc, Papa, Nana and Meemaw! (And all of my other "special" grandparents out there!)
-A special visit from Gramercy and Papa Doc...they got to see my Tiger class and meet my friends and teachers...not to mention Pizza Kastle, the big playground and the stinky place!
-Revival at Providence: what a great week!

Seems weird that I can sum up this past month in only a couple of phrases...and you know it's hard for me not to talk about everything I did, ha ha! But I have really been having so much fun! And the month isn't even over yet...in fact, tonight and tomorrow are gonna be my favorite - Daddy is taking me and Mommy to the Alabama game in Tuscaloosa! Roll Tide! I know all about the band, cheerleaders, Big Al, Greg McElroy. We are leaving today, going to a hotel and getting ready to cheer the Tide on tomorrow morning! When I come back, you KNOW I'll have to tell you all about it...so see you on the flip side of the weekend...and Roll Tide Roll!


1 Comments:

Blogger Chad, Jana, Alex, and Jorja said...

Abby... We had a blast at the beach with you and your mommy! I say we make it a yearly trip. However, I hope it doesn't take a whole year before we get to see and play with you again!

September 25, 2009 at 9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home